Do It Yourself!
Happy Feet Brews
1. Soak feet in warm water
with either bath
salts, pineapple or lemon
juice to soften up any dead skin. You can add in lemon
slices for a nice touch.
2. Scrub feet with a foot scrub or pumice stone.
3. Use nail brush to clean nails & lemon juice to remove any stains.
4. Push back cuticles w/ an orange wood stick
5. Trim nails. If you're going to file them, be sure to wait til they're not too wet to avoid damaging the nail.
6. For a deep clean and softening treatment, coat feet with plain yogurt for 5 minutes. The lactic acid in the yogurt is what makes this work! OR, apply a foot mask and let it sit with a warm towel draped around the feet.
7. Finish it off with a rich moisturizing lotion/oil/butter.
Warm Pumpkin Foot
4 oz canned pumpkin
1 tsp olive oil
Heat the pumpkin until it's a warm temperature- about a minute. Then blend w/ olive oil until thick & pasty. Apply to feet and cover with a warm towel. If you'd like to keep your towel clean, then cover your feet w/ plastic wrap first. Leave mask on feet for 5-15 minutes, or as long as it feels warm and comfortable, then rinse off and follow with a moisturizer.
Happy Feet Mask
Pineapple or lemon juice
Freshly chopped mint, basil, rosemary as desired
Massage mask into skin and let sit for 5-15 minutes. If you'd like, drape the feet with a towel as described above. Rinse and follow with a moisturizer.
Related Pages: Bath & Body Brews